All Town’s affirmative action plan includes recruiting potential employees from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds to ensure that we have a competent and diverse workforce that reflects the community that we serve. All Town will also make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with the state and federal disability discrimination laws.
Each All Town employee is required to take a pre-employment medical examination, TB screening, and drug screening after receiving an offer of employment and before beginning their first tour of duty.
Once employees are hired by All Town Ambulance, they each undergo an extensive training program, which includes (1) OSHA mandated safety and hazard training; (2) HIPAA compliance training; (3) vehicle operation training; (4) radio communication training; (5) map reading; (6) documentation standards; (7) OSHA mandated vaccines and pre-hire medical testing, including HEPA fit testing; and (8) field training officer evaluation and training.
All Town employee benefits include competitive wages, available full time and part time shifts with suitable school schedules, paid holidays, uniforms, and a friendly work environment. And by winter 2014, medical, dental, and life insurance policies.
EMT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CURRENT & VALID CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- 1. California EMT-1 Certification, either issued in LA County or concurrent possession of LA County Expanded Scope of Practice certification
- 2. CPR card
- 3. California Driver’s License
- 4. California Ambulance Driver’s Certificate
- 5. DL-51
- 6. Ability to obtain LA Dept of Transportation Ambulance Operator License after job offer
- 7. H-6 Report from California DMV dated within 14 days.
DISPATCHER APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CURRENT & VALID CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- 1. CPR card and one of the following
- 2. EMT-1, EMT-P, EMD or ETC
- 3. Prior EMS field or dispatch experience preferred